Camper tourism fans are welcome in the Thermal Pools in Mszczonów - the only place in Poland and one of the few in Europe, where fresh thermal water with a temperature of 26 to 34 °C is used for recreation. We have prepared 6 free plots 5 m x 4.5 m each, with access to electricity and water. The plots are located in the unguarded parking lot of the Thermal Pools Complex, closed at night, i.e. 22:00 - 7:00. During the hours of operation of the Complex, i.e. 8:30 - 22:00, it is possible to use the toilet in the main building.
Reservation of the plot is possible no later than on the day before arrival at tel. 46 857 87 81 ext. 11 or e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES OF USING PARKING FOR CAMPERS AND CARAVANS
I. GENERAL RULES
1. Guests staying on the premises are obliged to apply the rules of safe and cultural recreation, compliance with applicable and fire regulations.
2. Guests who start their stay at the facility should immediately report to the Tourist Information Center in order to complete the relevant formalities.
3. Any extension of the stay should be reported as soon as possible at the Tourist Information Centre - especially during the tourist season (June - August).
4. Guests behaving aggressively, vulgar, disturbing the peace, breaking the rules can be removed from the parking lot.
II. STAY AND CARE FOR THE PROPERTY
1. The administrator of the facility provides access to electricity and water free of charge. During the operating hours of the Thermal Pool Complex, i.e. 8:30 - 22:00, it is possible to use toilets.
2. Guests are obliged to notify the service employee about the occurrence of the damage or about the noticed defect, immediately after its detection.
3. Guests staying at the facility are financially liable for any damage, destruction of equipment, technical equipment and infrastructure resulting from their fault.
4. The animals are strictly prohibited from entering the swimming pool area. It is possible to stay with animals in the parking lot. In such a case, the animal must have a valid certificate of vaccination, muzzle or leash. Animal owners are obliged to clean up their animal excrements. The presence of animals must not interrupt or impede rest to other Guests.
5. Stand for the car, caravan or camper is indicated by the service employee.
6. Parking in the Thermal Pools Complex is unguarded. Between 22:00 and 7:00, entry gates are closed, but the small gate remains open.
7. The administrator of the object is not responsible for valuable items left in caravans and campers.