Several dozens of bicycles, Nordic Walking poles and cross-country skiing sets await you at our rental. Everyone will certainly find something for themselves here!
We have a total of 50 bicycles, including 20 women's bikes, 25 men's and 5 children's bikes. The bicycles are comfortable, equipped with a safety cord, lighting, rear reflective lighting, fenders, bicycle carrier and bell. It is possible to rent additional equipment, i.e. a child seat, a basket, a bag, a pump, a set of keys or a spare tube.
In our offer we also have 50 pairs of Nordic Walking poles, both fixed lengths from 100 to 135 cm, as well as telescopic ones with the possibility of adjustment. We help in choosing the right poles for each client, taking into account his or her height and knowledge of the Nordic Walking technique
We also offer complete cross-country skiing equipment in the amount of 50 pieces for both adults and children. We provide shoes in size from 26 to 46, sticks from 120 to 165 cm long, and skis from 110 to 207 cm long.
Rental’s opening hours:
• bicycles and poles: May - September - every day from 10:00 to 20:00, October – every day from 10:00 to 18: 00,
• cross-country skiing equipment: every day from 10:00 to 18:00 during snow cover.
Terms of rental:
• Presentation of the identity document (identity card, driving license, passport).
• Payment of a refundable deposit: PLN 100/bike; PLN 20/Nordic Walking poles; PLN 50/cross-country skiing set.
• Signing a rental agreement.
• If the rental employee finds the client unreliable, he or she may refuse to rent the equipment without justification.
• By renting the equipment, the client accepts full responsibility for damages incurred during its use - from the moment of signing the agreement to return. In the event of destruction, damage or theft of the equipment, the client will be required to pay for the damage - a fee in accordance with the price list.
• The rental does not bear any responsibility for accidents and damages caused during the use of the equipment by the client. The client waives all claims against the rental office in the event of accidents, damages or injuries that arise during the use of the rented equipment.
• The equipment can be rented for the duration of the rental on a given day, according to the opening hours, i.e. the equipment must be returned on the day of rental. Failure to return it within the prescribed period will result in failure to return the deposit paid and to notify the Police about the theft.