1. The Controller of personal data contained on the Website is Ośrodek Sportu i Rekreacji with registered office at ul. Warszawska 52, 96-320 Mszczonów, +48 46 857 87 81, email@example.com
2. The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of personal data via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Adminitstrator's address.
3. To ensure the security of entrusted personal data, the Controller acts on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 EC.
4. The Controller collects data for specified, legitimate purposes, processes them in accordance with the law and does not subject further processing incompatible with these purposes. Data are collected only in an adequate, necessary and essential range in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
5. The Controller takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- kept in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
6. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by users of the Website and in cases where the provisions of applicable law authorize the Controller to process personal data.
7. The Controller processes personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users, only for the purpose:
- answering user’s queries, directed using the contact form,
- accept reservations using the online reservation system,
- with your consent, the data can be processed for marketing purposes, including profiling and for analytical purposes, your data can also be processed to match the content of websites to your interests, as well as detection of bots, fraud and statistical measurement as well as improvement of services provided by administrators.
8. The data will be processed for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
In the scope of services listed above, your data will be processed for the period in which these services will be provided and, in justified cases, after the end of their provision, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical purposes, billing or in order to pursue claims. In this case, the data will only be processed for the period necessary to achieve the relevant objectives.
In terms of matching the content of websites to your interests, detecting bots and frauds as well as statistical measurements and improving the service, your data will be processed for these purposes until oppose or until the completion of your use of the services.
9. The legal basis for the processing of data for marketing purposes is your voluntary consent to data processing, including profiling (Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC - "GDPR").
With regard to the provision of services by the Sports and Recreation Center in Mszczonów, your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b GDPR (it is necessary to perform the agreement to which the data subject is a party).
In order to match the content of websites, services, applications and other functionalities to your interests, as well as to detect fraud and statistical measurements, including to participate in Internet research (Gemius / Google Analitics research) and improve the services of the Sports and Recreation Center, your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller).
10. Providing personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling and for analytical purposes is voluntary. In order to not consent to the processing of personal data left by you as part of the use of websites, internet bulletins and other functionalities, including those saved in cookie files - your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
Providing data to perform the services of the Sports and Recreation Center is necessary to provide these services. If you do not provide such details, the service will not be able to be provided.
11. Data processing to match the content of websites, services, applications and other functionalities to your interests, detection of bots and fraud in the services of the Sports and Recreation Center in Mszczonów, statistical measurements and improvement of the services of the Sports and Recreation Center in Mszczonów is necessary to ensure high quality Controller services. Failure in collecting your personal data for these purposes may prevent the correct provision of services.
12. Data processing in order to participate in studies of the Internet is necessary in order to collect statistical information about the recipients of websites, Internet services, applications and other functionalities and provide statistics on them as well as understand how they are used by Internet users and help to adapt their operation to the preferences of users is necessary to provide high quality services of the Sports and Recreation Center. Failure in collecting your personal data for these purposes may prevent the correct provision of services.
13. Recipients of personal data may be bodies, institutions and entities authorized under the law, as well as entities providing services to the data Controller (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting and other entities involved in the implementation of the ordered service).
14. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
15. The Website user who provided the data may access the data processed by the Controller. The user also has the right to modify these data, demand their removal and limit or cease the processing of their personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also request removal of their personal data from the website.
16. The Website User has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
17. In order to exercise rights indicated in the above item 14 and 15, the Website user should contact the Controller, Mr. Łukasz Kalinowski at email@example.com.
18. Each user of the website is entitled to file a complaint to the Office of Personal Data Protection.
19. The Controller performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
by voluntarily entering information in forms,
through the collection of "cookies".
The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The "cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The user is allowed at any time to change the settings of his browser, in the scope of handling and saving cookies.
The Website uses the following types of "cookie" files:
- session - remain in your browser until you turn it off or log off from a website on which they were posted,
- permanent - remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters.
In terms of the functionality of each cookie, they can divide into:
conversion files that allow you to analyze the performance of different sales channels
tracking files that, in combination with conversions, help analyze the performance of different sales channels
marketing files used to personalize the content of ads and their proper targeting
analytical tools that help improve the comfort of using the site by understanding how users use it
necessary files, that is fundamental for the basic functionality of the site. The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
Some "cookie" files may be placed by the website provider and online booking system only for the purpose of:
- improving and supporting the reservation process,
- analysis and collection of statistical data on the use of the website and online booking system, in order to improve them.
The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which it is recommended to read carefully.